September 2018 One Of The Hottest On Record For Poughkeepsie, Upstate NY
September of 2018 broke temperature records for some of upstate New York and was one of the hottest on record for one Dutchess County town.
I hate the heat, so this September was brutal for me. New York Upstate reports that September 2018 was one of the hottest on record. In Poughkeepsie, September 2018 was the eleventh hottest September ever. September of this year was filled with heat and lots of rain.
In Poughkeepsie, the average temperature for September 2018 was 66.5 degrees, according to New York Upstate. That was 3.4 degrees higher than the normal temperature for Poughkeepsie in September, giving September 2018 the ranking of 11th hottest September in the city.
Across New York, September 2018 was the hottest ever on record for Elmira in Chemung County. The average temperature was 66.1 degrees, which was 5.3 degrees higher than normal for the upstate town.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie