Police Need Help Finding Lower Hudson Valley Walmart Peeping Tom
Police are hoping you can help them identify a man who allegedly took several photos up a victim's skirt inside a Hudson Valley Walmart.
On Monday, New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks asked for the public for help as they continue to investigate an unlawful surveillance occurrence in the town of Cortlandt.
On July 7, around 4:20 p.m., the man seen in the pictures above and below, is believed to have followed a victim and captured several photographs up a victim’s skirt inside Walmart on East Main Street in Mohegan Lake, police say.
State Police are asking anyone with information regarding the possible identity of this individual to please contact SP Cortlandt Bureau of Criminal Investigation at (914) 769-2600. Please reference case# 9018701.
- Hudson Valley Applebee's Closed For Good
- Bear Seen Outside Hudson Valley Church
- Local Man in Video that Alleged Police Brutality Pleads Guilty
- 2 Beloved Hudson Valley Restaurants Close Down
- Hudson Valley Woman Dies Swimming Near Home
- Teen Nearly Killed After Falling 35 Feet into Swimming Hole
- Hudson Valley Couple Accused of Hate Crime in Chili’s Parking Lot
- Hudson Valley Woman Charged in $7 Million Health Care Scheme