Police: Hudson Valley Woman Used Stolen Credit Card 7 Times
A Hudson Valley woman was charged with seven counts of forgery for allegedly using a stolen credit card on multiple occasions.
On Tuesday, Monticello police charged Rebecca K. Allen, 23, of Monticello with seven counts of forgery and criminal possession of stolen property, all felonies.
Allen was arrested following an investigation into the use of a stolen credit card, belonging to a Delaware County man, police say.
Allen is accused of using the stolen credit card to make purchases on seven different occasions at businesses in the Village of Monticello during the month of October 2018.
Allen was arraigned in Village of Monticello Court and remanded to the Sullivan County Jail on $25,000 bail pending further court action.
Allen was also wanted by the Village of Liberty Police Department on a bench warrant for Petit larceny.
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Among Best in America
- Bus Driver Fatally Hits Man Near Hudson Valley School, Cops Say
- Man Accused of Killing Hudson Valley Man at Work
- Hudson Valley Police Officer Killed in the 'Line of Duty'
- Hudson Valley Man Who Murdered Family Faced Parole Board
- Hudson Valley Woman Killed in Crash With Tractor-Trailer
- 1 Airlifted to Hospital After Hudson Valley School Bus Tips Over
- All of I-84 in the Hudson Valley to get New Exit Numbers
- Hudson Valley Man Killed At Work, Gunman On The Loose
- Remains of 24-Year-Old Found in Bag Outside Hudson Valley Bank
- Marist Graduate Makes NFL History