Hudson Valley Infant Suffers Significant Burns To Body
A 4-week-old child suffered significant burns to her body. Police are trying to find out why.
On Sunday just before noon, New York State Police responded to Lemberg Court in the Village of Kiryas Joel for a 4-week old girl who sustained second and third degree burns to her body.
Police say the incident happened inside the home on Lemberg Court.
The infant was taken to Westchester Medical Center via helicopter and is listed in stable condition. Members of The Bureau of Criminal State Police Monroe are investigating.
Police say it's unclear how or why the infant was burned. Their investigation is ongoing.
- Police: Teen Killed In Front of Hudson Valley Restaurant
- Hudson Valley Officer Accused of Killing Ex-Wife
- Human Remains Found in Bag in Hudson Valley, Police Need Answers
- Smoke From Deadly California Wildfires Reaches New York
- 9 Tips To Keep Your Family Safe From Thanksgiving Salmonella
- Hudson Valley Infant Suffers Significant Burns To Body
- Local Weather Experts Predicts More Snow Than Normal This Winter
- Watch Out For This Deadly Turkey This Thanksgiving
- Pregnant Hudson Valley Woman Killed, Teen Clings To Life