Cops: Man With Connections to Cult Kidnapped Hudson Valley Kids
A man with connections to an extremist "cult" is accused of kidnapping two Hudson Valley children.
Aron Rosner of Brooklyn was arrested by the FBI and New York State Police for kidnapping and obstruction of justice in connection with the disappearance of 14-year-old Yante Teller and her 12-year old brother Chaim Teller.
The siblings were last seen getting into a vehicle in front of their Fallsburg home and the car driving away last month.
Rosner is the brother of a top official in the Jewish extremist cult, Lev Tahor, in Guatemala, the New York Post reports.
Police didn't release any details about the children.
- Man Falls To Death Rock Climbing in Hudson Valley Near Christmas
- Nearly 4,000 at Nearby Surgery Center Likely Exposed to HIV, More
- Cops: Man With Connections to Cult Kidnapped Hudson Valley Kids
- Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley Nursery, Church, School
- Massive Skating Rink Opens in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Office Saved Suicidal Student's Life
- Police: Missing New York Child Could be in Hudson Valley