Police Search For Missing ‘Endangered’ Hudson Valley Man
Police need your help as they search for a missing Hudson Valley man. His family believes he's "endangered."
On Tuesday, New York State Police from the Poughkeepsie barracks announced they are looking for a missing Stanford man.
Shane M. McNulty-Baker, 26, was reported missing by his family and maybe endangered, police say.
He was last seen on Creamery Road in the town of Stanford at around 5:45 p.m. on Tuesday. He's believed to have been wearing work style boots, blue jeans, and a dark blue “Halton Construction” T-shirt.
Anyone that may have information regarding the possible location of Shane is asked to please contact the New York State Police in Poughkeepsie at (845) 677-7300. All calls can be kept confidential.
Update: A New York State Police spokesperson told us he was found this morning in good health.
- Blood-Sucking Leech With 3 Jaws, Nearly 60 Teeth Found in NY
- Retired Cop Now Makes Award-Winning Cheesecakes in Hudson Valley
- Afghanistan Veteran Dies at 'Watery Eden' in the Hudson Valley
- Officer Shot During 7-Hour Standoff With Barricaded Man
- Plane Lands, Starts Sinking Into Hudson Valley Lake
- Damaging Tornado Touches Down in New York On Labor Day
- 22 Accused of Welfare Fraud in Hudson Valley