Why Does HV Mourn Stores No One Shopped At?
We get all bent out of shape when we hear about these stores closing but no one seemed to care when they were open?
Toys R Us, Kmart and Payless Shoes will soon be but distant memories. I'm always intrigued by how upset we get when we first hear the news about stores closing. If we're being real here if you love the store so much why didn't you go there when it was open?
To be clear, I absolutely don't want anyone to lose their jobs. I feel sorry for anyone in that situation.
There's also these viral petitions to bring these store back too.
Can't we let them die? They had their time. I feel like Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie