What Should Go In The Old Poughkeepsie Staples Building?
Prime real estate in Poughkeepsie sits empty across from Marist College leading to the question, what business should replace the old Staples?
The property has been on the market for more than a year according to Loopnet, with a recent update to the listing on May 6th bringing new attention to the potential opportunity. The 23,000 square foot facility is suitable for retail, restaurant, office or another entertainment concept which leads to my idea.
I think it's an ideal spot for a Dave and Busters or something along those lines. Maybe even a 'Midevil Times' kind of vibe. It's a shame such prime real estate sits empty with all the development going on in the area. Plus, think of all the local college kids looking for something different to do.
With more than 38,000 cars a day passing by, what business would you like to see go in the old Staples building?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie