Weather for the Hudson Valley This Weekend Starts Out Sunny, But Won’t Last
The rain and dreariness that hung around for the middle part of the week is finally out of the area Friday. Mostly sunny skies with highs in the 70s will bring a pleasant end to the work week and into the early part of the weekend.
But how long will it last?
Saturday will see mostly sunny skies with highs in the 70s. There is a chance of a scattered late afternoon thunderstorm as clouds start to roll in late. Lows will get down to about 60 F Saturday night.
Sunday will see some sun in the morning hours but with increasing clouds and thunderstorms by the afternoon with highs in the 70s.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie