WATCH: Flight to New Jersey Haunted by Flying Bat
Where's Ozzy Osbourne when you need him? This is one more reason to never travel to New Jersey.
We've all heard of snakes on a plane but bats are new.
We complain about how people from New Jersey drive, but then when we try to fly there we get attacked by flying rodents.
Were these Spirit passengers flying to Newark or Transylvania? Passengers on board experienced something right out of a Bela Lugosi flick. According to a Twitter post, after flying for about 30 minutes the bat came out and started roaming the plane.
What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen on an airplane or New Jersey for that matter?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie