Unsettled Week Ahead as The Hudson Valley Will See a Chance Of Rain
Sunday's late showers and storms will cap off a week of unsettled weather across the region.
Monday will be windy with falling temperatures through the afternoon. Highs will be in the lower 60s ealry with temps dropping to the 50s by later in the day. Monday night will be the coldest night of the week with lows in the upper 30s.
Tuesday will end up being the nicest day of the week with high around 60 under sunny skies.
Wednesday will see increasing clouds and chance of showers with highs in the upper 50s. Thursday and Friday will be warmer with highs in the upper 60s with a chance for rain.
Saturday will bring yet another chance for rain, with highs near 70. Easter Sunday will be in the mid 60s with another chance for rain.
Have a great week!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie