Ulster County Fair Announces 2020 Dates
Spring is just 20 days from now and soon the office summer vacation calendar will be circling so I have a save the date for you. Yesterday the Ulster County Fair posted their dates on Facebook. Mark off August 4th through the 9th as Ulster County Fair week.
One of the favorite things we all look forward to is the amazing county fairs that we can attend in the Hudson Valley all summer long. It starts in July with the Orange County Fair and runs into September with the Ulster County Fair, Dutchess County Fair, Columbia County Fair and some us even venture as far as the Delaware County Fair. All these fair are family summer traditions that we map out as part of our summer bucket list.
Details for entertainment at Ulster County Fair haven't been announced yet for 2020 but that news will follow soon. In the meantime mark the first week in August for some summer fun on Libertyville Road in New Paltz. The 4-H kids are looking forward to you supporting them and their projects. All your fair favorites will be back with 2020 twists.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie