Toys R Us Plans to Return By Holiday Season
Toys R us will be making a comeback. Will the Hudson Valley see one?
You may get to be a Toys R Us Kid again very soon.
Last year a lot of sad millennials said goodbye to an old friend. Of course I'm talking about Geoffrey the Giraffe. Toys R Us and Baby's R Us closed their doors leaving a huge gap in the market for toy sales. Bloomberg reports that new locations will be opening up by the holidays.
Though the stores will make a comeback they will be operating in a much smaller capacity. The stores will be about 10,000 square feet which is about 1/3 of the size of previous stores,
The stores will also feature more experiences with their products in order to compete with online sales.
Will the Hudson Valley see one? We may find out before Christmas.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie