This College in NY Has a High Demand For Sugar Daddies
I guess a gold digging class could fit somewhere in the science curriculum.
There is a college right here in New York that has a ton of young ladies looking for rich sugar daddies.
A sugar baby is someone who dates an older person for the financial perks. It should be no surprise that colleges hold a high number of sugar babies who are just looking for someone to help with some expenses.
One of the websites for sugar babies to go on is called Seeking Arrangements and to use it women must register via there student email address. Recently, the site released the top schools with the most participants.
New York University snagged number 17 on the list.
According to the Dept of Education, the average cost of tuition at NYU is almost $40k after financial aid. Then you'd have to throw in books and living expenses.
Beats working, right?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie