Teen Arrested After Refusing To Leave Kmart, No One Knows Why He’d Want To Be There To Begin With
An unnamed 16 year-old from Somers was arrested and charged with juvenile delinquency after refusing to leave a Kmart. The teen had been previously banned from the store, according to police, but went back anyway.
Police say the incident happened Sunday evening when police got a report that an individual was refusing to leave the Yorktown store. Patch reports that when police arrived and told the teen to leave he refused and resisted arrest.
Patch reports that after being arrested the 16 year-old was issued a juvenile appearance ticket.
Of course, this bares the question; what on Earth about a place like Kmart is so fascinating that you'd want to go back after being told you weren't welcome? Just two days before Christmas 2018, the final Kmart location in the Mid Hudson area closed its doors for good.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie