Take on Jeopardy! Champ in Pub Trivia Next Week in Beacon
I'll take. "Let's do This" for $1,000, Alex.
A few months ago the Hudson Valley was buzzing with pride and a little bit of secondhand embarrassment when Austin Rogers was representing the Valley on Jeopardy.
Mr. Rogers was known for his incredible knowledge, but also his ridiculously entertaining antics throughout the show.
Austin is from the Pound Ridge area in Westchester and he's taking a little trip next week to deeper into the Hudson Valley. On Thursday, Feb. 15 you'll be able to take on Austin in bar trivia at Dogwood in Beacon.
Starting at 8pm you can test your knowledge against the Jeopardy! champ. Teams of four can play at $10 a piece with all the proceeds going to Beacon Arts and Windows On Main.
The folks at Dogwood are encouraging trivia teams to get there early to secure a spot. Dogwood is located at 47 E Main Street in Beacon.
While on Jeopardy!, Austin won $411,000.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie