Take a Lantern-Lit Sleigh Ride in New York
This looks like a must-do this winter.
If you're anything like me, you are always on the lookout for something different to do with the kids during the winter. This winter, it is my goal to do some fun stuff outside, so I started a little to-do list.
Some of the things I want to try and do this winter include snowmobiling, skiing, snow tubing and a few others including this really cool trip I came across.
The place is called Lake Clear Lodge up in the Adirondack Park and they offer something that I think we would all really enjoy doing, according to the website Only In Your State. They offer lantern-lit sleigh rides.
The lodge is set up on something like 25 acres in the beautiful Adirondack Park and they offer what they call a "one of a kind winter sleigh rides" through the Sylvan Woods. They say that this is the ONLY lantern-lit sleigh ride inside of the Adirondack Park.
Picture it, you and the family dashing through the snow for 30 minutes with your destination being the Lake Clear Lodge. If you are interested in doing this you need to make reservations ASAP as they do book up fast.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie