Sullivan County Resident To Compete On Food Networks Holiday Wars
Hudson Valley resident Kim Simmons is set to compete for the $25,000 grand prize on the popular Food Network show 'Holiday Wars'.
Simmons, who graduated from Liberty High School in Sullivan County, is no stranger to cooking competitions. You may have seen her on previous editions of Cake Wars: Star Wars or as a top-ten cake artist in Dessert Professional magazine.
Holiday Wars is a new show hosted by Jonathan Bennett and will make its debut on December 1st at 9 PM and will air on four following Sunday nights.
Simmons welcomes local residents to watch her in action, 'I’m encouraging everyone to tune in and see how far my team goes. The Food Network opened this up to cake artists around the world, so you know the competition is serious'. She will be competing as part of a team of four others going by the name 'The Bah-Humbakers'.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie