“Sexy” Easter Display At New Jersey Home Upsets Neighbors
When you think of holiday decorations for outside your home, you generally think of Christmas or Halloween. Easter usually doesn't warrant more than a basket full of colored eggs at the table.
However, dentist Wayne Gangi goes all out for almost all holidays when it comes to decorating. The Clifton, New Jersey resident has his very own special Easter display at his house for all to see and enjoy. Only thing is that some of his neighbors are now upset.
Are they overreacting?
Going with a more "sexy" approach to the traditional Easter, NJ.com reports that Gangi has several female mannequins on display on his front lawn, dressed in lingerie and skimpy clothing while carrying Easter baskets. It's certainly caused some attention.
While some neighbors laughed and even stopped to take pictures, NBC is reporting that one woman was so upset by the mannequins that she took it upon herself to enter his property, and remove and dismantle them. She told NBC she offers no apologies.
The Clifton city mayor isn't a fan of the nearly naked mannequins either, though says there are no laws prohibiting such a display.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie