NYT: Resorts World Catskills Could be the Las Vegas of New York
A New York Times report claims that the new Resorts World Catskills could grow to be the perfect Las Vegas alternative so many people are looking for.
Many were unsure of how Resorts World Catskills would fare with its opening, and recent reports show the financial hardships of the casino. However, with all the struggle, the New York Times believes it could one day offer the same WOW factor Las Vegas does.
According to the New York Times, Resorts World Catskills is on its way to becoming a viable Las Vegas alternative. They say the opportunity to have dinner at Chef Scott Conant's Cellaio is reason enough to go. Chef Conant opened a three-star restaurant in New York City and was named America's Best New Chef by Food and Wine Magazine. There is also a Topgolf Swing Suite, Crystal Life Spa, and close proximity to the Kartrite Resort and Indoor Water Park.
The New York Times says that Resorts World Catskills is still a work in progress. They say that entertainment is lacking and that they don't have it often or steady enough. They also say there is a lack of nightclub options. The New York Times also cites frequent service complaints. This makes sense since they need to hire and train roughly 1,4000 employees.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie