Poughkeepsie Rita’s Location Closed For Good?
A popular Hudson Valley Rita's Italian Ice location has closed its doors.
Admittedly I've been watching calories more lately and haven't been the loyal custard customer I had been in the past. So when a recent Saturday visit to the Poughkeepsie Rita's on Taft Avenue was met with locked doors, it became apparent something was up.
Attempts to contact the owners were met with disconnected phone lines. The business had been owned by the DeAngelis family who was unfortunately involved in a five million dollar lawsuit with their accounting firm last year.
If you're in the mood for Rita's there are still several Hudson Valley locations to choose from:
- Rita's of Monticello
- Rita's of Wappingers Falls
- Rita's of Yorktown
- Rita's of Dolson Ave in Middletown
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie