Police: Manager at Hudson Valley Treatment Facility Raped Patient
The house manager at a Hudson Valley substance abuse rehab center is accused of raping a patient multiple times.
The Justice Center of New York and the New York State Police in Ellenville conducted an investigation regarding claims that a staff member was having sexual intercourse with a client at a residential facility.
The incident occurred at the Samaritan Daytop Village, located in the Town of Wawarsing, police say.
The investigation resulted in the arrest of Marcus Coles, 45, of Liberty. According to New York State Police Coles worked as a "House Manager." He was charged with three counts of criminal sexual act and two counts of rape.
Coles was arraigned in the Town of Wawarsing Court and released on his own recognizance and ordered to return on Friday.
- Hudson Valley Woman Says Disgusting Item Found in Taco Bell Order
- Missing American Scientist From Lower Hudson Valley Found Dead
- Hudson Valley Teacher to Battle James Holzhauer on Jeopardy!
- Two Lower Hudson Valley Mothers Die in Dominican Republic
- 33 Hudson Valley School Districts That Pay Principals The Most
- Missing Hudson Valley Man Found Dead
- Lower Hudson Valley Mother Dies In Dominican Republic
- Naked Hudson Valley Man Injured After Jumping From Moving Truck
- Bears Are Being Seen Near Hudson Valley Homes At Alarming Rates