Pfalz Point Trail Challenge To Benefit Mohonk Preserve
Love nature? Are you a runner? If your answer is yes, then keep reading. The Pfalz Point Trail Challenge is a 10-mile benefit run to raise money for Mohonk Preserve, and it's happening on Sunday, Sept. 29 from 8AM - 12PM at Mohonk Preserve. Mohonk Preserve is a non-profit organization dedicated to protecting the Shawangunk Ridge.
The proceeds from the 2019 race registration fees and sponsorships will support the restoration and maintenance of the carriage roads. The network of more than 30 miles of carriage roads in Mohonk Preserve serves hundreds of thousands of visitors annually, including hosting races, such as Pfalz Point Trail Challenge.
All pre-registered runners will receive a commemorative T-shirt. Runners will enjoy a free post-race chili lunch sponsored by Main Street Bistro featuring meat and meatless chili, cornbread, and a green salad. Spectators and guests can enjoy the meal for an additional donation.
For more information about the Pfalz Point Trail Challenge, including entry fees, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie