Pennsylvania Woman Accused of DWI, Biting Officer On the Leg
When officers pulled over a woman for speeding in Beach State Park, NJ, they didn't quite know what they were getting into.
Ever heard the old expression "Don't bite off more than you can chew"?
NBC is reporting that a 30 year-old woman from Bensalem, Pennsylvania was driving more twice the 35 m.p.h. posted speed limit Saturday, when she was later found at a nearby bank in Seaside Park. That's when things get pretty crazy.
Officers noticed the woman seemed intoxicated and attempted to conduct a field sobriety test. When they tried to arrest the Pennsylvania woman she rested. Maybe resisted is an understatement? Prosecutors say the woman allegedly attacked two Seaside Park officers and even bit a state sergeant on the leg. Ouch.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie