Paula’s Runway Cafe Announces Opening Date
The highly anticipated new breakfast and lunch spot at Hudson Valley Regional Airport will soon be open. Paula's Runway Cafe will open for business, serving breakfast and lunch on Monday, October 21st at 7 AM.
According to a recent post on their Facebook page, their search for chefs has wrapped up and they're nearly ready to get the show on the road. The cafe is set to feature a breakfast and lunch menu along with some adult beverage options.
Owned by Paula Young-Borra, she also operates Paula's Public House on New Hackensack Road. The new business will be located in the terminal of Hudson Valley Regional Airport and there aren't a lot of options for food in the area despite being a high traffic area.
Will you be stopping into Paula's Runway Cafe to give it try when it opens for business on October 21st?
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie