NY’s Schumer Says ‘No’ to Sunscreen Pills
NYS Senator Chuck Schumer is just saying 'NO' to sunscreen pills. What is a sunscreen pill? Sunscreen pills are just that pills. These particular ones that the Senator is saying should no longer be sold, supposedly improve the body's tolerance to UV rays, thus preventing sun damage.
Do they work? Senator Schumer says in a statement, that the pills lull people into a false sense of security, believing that the pills work, when he says that they do nothing to shield people from harmful UV rays.
Have you tried using the sunscreen pills? Do you prefer lotion based sunscreens or spray sunscreens?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie