NY Knitters Needed To Help Rescued Australian Animals
Knitting fools in the Hudson Valley, we want you. Knitters from all around the world are being asked to make items of a certain koala-ty to help rescued wildfire from fires in Australia.
Devastating wild fires are continuing to blaze throughout Australia. According to Huffpost.com, the fire has spread over millions of acres leaving both people and wildlife misplaced. There is a large demand for knitters to craft items like joey pouches for kangaroos, koala mittens or bat wraps.
Whether you knit professionally or a hobby, your skills are needed. The growing Facebook group, Animal Rescue Craft Guild has all the details on how you can help. They've got items, sizes and what is specifically needed for the unique animals that have survived the fires.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie