NY Ice Cream Store Offers Buffalo Chicken Flavor
Buffalo chicken flavored ice cream? Add that to the list of things we don't need.
Of course we should expect something this ridiculous would come from Buffalo.
What are some of your favorite ice cream flavors? I enjoy some chocolate, mint chocolate chip and even some Rocky Road. Actually, there isn't one ice cream that I would say no to. Wait, scratch that. I might have just found a flavor of ice cream that repulses me.
According to a Facebook post, Lake Effect Ice Cream came out with an ice cream called Dr. FRANKenstiein. It's an ice cream infused with Franks RedHot Sauce.
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FLakeeffecticecream%2Fposts%2F10156113527936759&width=500" width="500" height="701" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>
I take it back I think it could be good. It certainly looks good.
Would you try it?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie