Newburgh Brewing Company Offering Beer Home Delivery
Newburgh Brewing Company is making it even easier to get their beer when everything is shut down.
Everything is shut down in the Hudson Valley. Well, everything non-essential. This means grocery stores, pharmacies, etc, are all open but no retail stores at malls or restaurants and bars are. I don't know about you, but beer is essential to me. So thankfully, the awesome people at Newburgh Brewing Company are making it easier than ever to get their beer. They're literally delivering it to your doorstep.
According to NewburghBrewingDelivers.com, they're delivering all beer orders the next day. So if you order Tuesday night, you'll have your beer ready at your door Wednesday. You don't even have to be home for the delivery, they'll leave it at your door. There's a $20 minimum for orders and no delivery fee. You can mix and match 4 packs, 6 packs, or even cases.
Their site says that they're delivering within a 25-mile radius of Newburgh Brewing Company. They'll go as far north as New Paltz, as south as Haverstraw, as west as Middletown, and as east as Brewster and Pawling.
- Coronavirus in New York
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie