New York’s Top Lawmakers Are Single This Valentine’s Day
Status and power? Don't let these catches go single this Valentine's Day.
If you're looking for love this Valentine's Day, look no further than our own state legislation. City and State reports that all of New York State's top lawmaking officials are single on February 14, 2020. There's actually only one statewide elected official who is married. Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul. She's married to former U.S. District Attorney Bull Hochul.
Your first bachelor is the New York State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli. He has never married. The same goes for our first bachelorette, State Attorney General Letitia James. The Assembly Speaker Carl Heastie is also unmarried. Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins has been a widow since 2007 according to City and State. State Senator Michael Gianaris is divorced. Senate Minority Leader John Flanagan is also divorced. Finally, our last bachelor is newly single. Gov. Andrew Cuomo recently separated from his partner Sandra Lee.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie