New York State Man Admits to Stealing Thousands of Dollars Worth of Bourbon
This guy wanted a little more than just one bourbon, one scotch, and one beer. And according to officials, it was thousands of dollars worth of bourbon. And also tires and rims too? That all doesn't really go together in a song.
WKBW is reporting that a New York state man is admitting that he and two accomplices stole a total of over three thousand dollars worth of bourbon during nine separate incidents in 2018. The U.S.Attorney's Office says the trio broke into railroad freight cars to grab their loot. The railroad bandits also stole over four thousand additional dollars worth of tires and rims during their crime spree, according to officials.
Police say the mens' bourbon of choice was Jefferson's. That must have been quite the party.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie