New York Met Joe Panik Appearing in Dutchess County
He grew up in the Hudson Valley and will now be talking fitness with kids in Wappingers Falls.
According to the Poughkeepise Journal, New York Met and former John Jay High School baseball superstar Joe Panik is coming home and if you hurry you can meet him in person to talk about fitness.
Panik will be talking fitness with some lucky kids at Kings of Fitness in Wappingers Falls on December 5th at 7:15 p.m. about a bunch of things including the pitfalls of injuries and the benefits of a proper fitness regimen geared specifically for baseball and softball players, according to the Journal.
Kings of Fitness owner Kiel King told the Journal that, “We’re super excited to be working with Joe and getting a chance to speak to kids in the area. We’re trying to explain strength and conditioning and provide them with insights from a college and pro athlete perspective.”
King also said that he has been working with Panik, who is from Hopewell Junction for two years, and is excited to bring him back home to talk to the kids with this free event.
The event will be limited to only 50 people and have already been 35 sign-ups as of Tuesday. You can get more details online, Kings of Fitness is located at 1582 U.S. 9, Wappingers Falls.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie