Movies On Bannerman Island: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
The lineup of movies that will be shown on Bannerman Island this spring and summer is looking even better than last year. In addition to classics like The Wizard of Oz and Psycho, they'll be screening the classic comedy Ferris Bueller's Day Off. On Friday, May 31st from 7 PM until 10:30 experience one of actor Matthew Broderick's most defining roles on an island.
Each of the movie screenings in 2018 sold out so you may want to book in advance. The event includes a tour of the island along with round trip transportation on the river via Beacon. The family residence has been newly reopened and the tour includes a stop there as well.
This year's first tours were recently announced and will resume on Saturday, May 4th. It's expected that many of the tours will sell out this season so reservations are recommended.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie