Missing West Point Cadet Found Dead
The young missing West Point cadet's body has been reportedly found just hours after his identity was released to the public.
The missing cadet from West Point's information was released just hours ago by the public affairs department at the campus. The young man was identified as Kade Kurita, a 20 year old from California. He was reported missing late Friday afternoon after he failed to appear at a scheduled test. Days had gone by with no signs of the cadet or financial activity reported.
An M4 rifle was also reported missing with the young cadet. According to a press release from West Point, state troopers, Coast Guard, military police, rail road police and over one hundred soldiers searched more than 6,000 acres to find him.
According to a Facebook post from West Point, Kurita's body was found on campus late Tuesday night. Details on his death have not been released.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America