Missing Hudson Valley Man Killed by Romantic Rival
A man was sentenced for killing his neighbor over a woman and sleeping above the dead body for over a year.
Brandyn Foster, 31, who's originally from Ulster County was reported missing to police at the end of January of 2017. His body was found in February 2018, buried on the property at his home on Tool House Road in the Town of Catskill.
Following an autopsy, his death was ruled a homicide. Shortly after Carlos Graham, Foster's neighbor was charged with murder.
During his trial, Graham said he killed Foster in self-defense and placed the body under his bedroom's floor.
News 10 reports the killing was over a woman. Foster’s girlfriend moved in with Graham and Graham said he fatally shot Foster to protect the woman.
On Thursday in Greene County Court, Graham was sentenced to 25 years to life in prison, the maximum plenty.
- Measles Continues Spreading at Alarming Rates in Hudson Valley
- 'Sexually Violent' Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley Nursery
- Police: Wanted Woman With 25 Aliases Found in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Dies at Popular Fishing Spot
- 'Impractical Jokers' Set to Perform Live in the Hudson Valley
- 5 Hudson Valley Places Among Most Dangerous in New York
- Gigantic Indoor Waterpark Ready to Open in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Police Officer Dies Unexpectedly
- Hudson Valley Woman, 2 Dogs Killed in Fire
- Helicopter With 6 Aboard Crashes in Hudson Valley
- Fatal Tractor-Trailer Accident Closes I-87 For Hours