Man Fatally Stabbed Near Hudson Valley Church
A man was fatally stabbed at a home that's located just a few feet away from a local church.
The City of Middletown Police Department is currently investigating a homicide that took place at approximately 6:10 p.m. on Orchard Street in the City of Middletown.
A man was stabbed by someone he knew during a dispute that took place at a home on Orchard Street, police say. The man was transported to Orange Regional Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. His name is being withheld pending family notification.
The home is located about 200 feet from Unitarian Universalist Church, according to Google Maps.
After the fatal stabbing, the alleged suspect fled onto East Main Street, where the suspect was located by police and is now in police custody.
Authorities have yet to release the suspect's name. We will update this article if more information is made available.
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant to Reopen at New Location
- 32 'Neglected and Abused' Animals Rescued From Hudson Valley Farm
- Hudson Valley Internet Service Provider May File for Bankruptcy
- Around 30 Hudson Valley Businesses Closed During the Past Year
- Hudson Valley Woman's Reaction to First Paycheck is Priceless
- Man Claims To Find Large Mice Under Seat at Hudson Valley Cinema
- Lower Hudson Valley Woman Found Dead in U-Haul in California
- Viral Video Alleges Police Injured Hudson Valley Student