Look Inside This Million Dollar Hudson Valley Cabin For Sale
Looking to move? This gorgeous cabin is for sale in the Hudson Valley.
Hudson Woods is a development in Kerhonkson, New York, part of the Hudson Valley. Within the development, only one cabin is left for sale. It's listed for nearly $1.2 million and is 2,800 square feet. It sits upon 4.2 acres. There are three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. The 2019 school and property taxes are $17,547, according to Hudson Woods.
Besides being absolutely gorgeous, the house features a pool, woodstove, in-floor radiant heating, kitchen island and pantry, water filtration system, window shades, fire pit, laundry room, architectural lighting and outdoor lighting, and large windows. Take a look below inside this beautiful home, with all images provided from Curbed or Hudson Woods.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie