HV Bakery Makes Pothole Doughnut For Local Politicians
When you're desperate to get the potholes in your hometown fixed sometimes you have to get unconventional. One local candy shop is trying to butter up the local politicians with butter cream.
Everyone loves doughnuts, right? The Kingston Candy Bar wants to give back to local community and fight the war on terrible roadways with the only ammunition they have, delicious treats. They plan on giving these special doughnuts to the mayor of Kingston in an effort to encourage them to fix their roadways. I don't think it's bribery. It's just a gift.
According to Diane Reeder of the Kingston Candy Bar, the Kingston sinkhole is Oreo Swiss buttercream. The construction cone is a marshmallow fondant over the tip of a sugar cone.
Does your city's mayor need one some deep fried motivation?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie