Hunter Found Dead in Hudson Valley Forest
A man was found dead after he went hunting in the Hudson Valley.
On Thursday, New York State Department of Environmental Conservation central dispatch received a call from the daughter of a 52-year-old man from Brooklyn who went hunting in Stewart State Forest in the Village of Montgomery and wasn't heard from since 10 a.m.
Just before midnight a forest ranger found the 52-year-old man's body and confirmed the man was dead. No other details about the man were provided as of this writing. We will update this story if more information is released.
New York State Police and DEC Environmental Conservation police officers assisted rangers with the recovery of the body. New York State Police continuing the investigation.
- Hudson Valley Teacher Allegedly Watched Porn in Classroom
- Hudson Valley McDonald's Accused of Scamming Customers
- Plane Makes Emergency Landing in Hudson River (Photos)
- Hudson Valley City Named Worst Place to Live in New York
- Hudson Valley Teen is Going Viral for Epic Promposal
- Beloved 100 Year Old Hudson Valley Business Suddenly Closes
- Hudson Valley Welfare Fraud Task Force Arrest 6