Hudson Valley Marshmallow Company Open For Business
The Hudson Valley just got a whole lot sweeter and this new business is going to leave you wanting S'more. The Hudson Valley Marshmallow Company located on 217 Main Street in Beacon quietly opened its doors for business on Thursday, a week ahead of schedule, the company announced on Facebook.
The official grand opening is scheduled for Wednesday, with the business being open Wednesday-Sunday from noon to 8 p.m.
According to the company's Facebook, the business "curated a unique and varied collection of marshmallows encouraging you to escape the ordinary!"
The Hudson Valley Marshmallow Company sells gourmet vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and caramel flavored marshmallows, with an ever-changing lineup of "special guest flavors."
For the opening, the specialty flavored marshmallows include Passion Fruit, French Toast, Cookies n Creme and Everything Bagel.
"Savory and sweet, this cream cheese flavored marshmallow with everything bagel seasoning is not just a breakfast treat," Hudson Valley Marshmallow Company wrote on Facebook while described the Everything Bagle specialty flavored marshmallow.
All of the marshmallows can be purchased solo or toasted on three different graham cracker choices, chocolate chip, chocolate or cinnamon sugar.
- 'Very Contagious Virus' Shuts Down Hudson Valley Diner
- 94 Hudson Valley Businesses Refused to Sell Alcohol to Minors
- Hudson Valley Marshmallow Company Open For Business
- Hudson Valley Measles Outbreak Spreads to Newark Airport
- Update: Teacher Found Dead in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Admits to Second Fatal Drunk Driving Accident
- High-Risk Sex Offender Found Hiding in Hudson Valley, Police Say
- Hudson Valley City One of the Most Dangerous in America