Hudson Valley Man Killed in High-Speed PA Crash
A Hudson Valley man was killed in a high-speed car crash in Pennsylvania.
Brian Bristol, 58, of Barryville is accused of speeding on Route 590 in Lackawaxen Township, P.A., just after midnight on Thursday. Bristol failed to negotiate a curve in the road, drove off the road, and hit a rock as well as a tree, police say.
Bristol and his passenger, 31-year-old York Illing of Lackawaxen, were both pronounced dead at the scene, according to Fox 56.
The crash remains under investigation.
- 3 Hudson Valley Children Go Missing, Help Needed
- 7 Who 'Sold Deadly Drugs' in Hudson Valley Indicted
- Hudson Valley Buildings Named After Slave Owners Get New Names
- Snowstorm Could Impact First Full Day of Spring in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Woman Found Dead Following 4-Hour Standoff With Man
- Priest Arrested in Hudson Valley for Possessing Meth, Police Say
- Grocery Store Worker Allegedly Made Anti-Semitic Remarks To Girl
- Investigation Continues Into Video of Cop Slamming Teen Girl
- Multiple Confirmed Cases of Measles Found in Another Local County
- Kurt Russel, Hemsworth Secretly Filmed Movie In Hudson Valley
- Large Reward Offered to Help Find Hudson Valley Woman's Killer
- Hudson Valley High School Wins State Championship