Hudson Valley Hot Dog Shop Named ‘Top 10 In America’
The Hudson Valley has dozens of great places to get a hot dog, but only one has been named among the best in America. Time has compiled a list of the 'best of the best' based on Yelp reviews and Holydog, located at 44 West Main Street in Middletown is considered elite, landing at number seven on the list.
The ability to 'make your own' with unlimited toppings for just three bucks is a steal. You can try the 'Brooklyn Dog' topped with mustard, onion, sauce, and sauerkraut. Maybe the 'Danish Dog' is more your speed, topped with remoulade, mustard, ketchup, pickles and crispy onions. Personally, doubling up on the 'Bacon and Cheese Dog' would be the way to go. I might even ask them to add some chili if I was feeling saucy.
Here's a look at the top five in case you are ever on the road and you have a hankering for some hot dogs. For the full top 10 visit Time on the web.
- Chili Man, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Wild Dogs, Benson, Arizona
- International House of Hot Dogs, Anchorage, Alaska
- Happy Dog Hot Dogs, Santa Cruz, California
- Harley's: A Hot Dog Revolution, Littletown, Colorado
What's your favorite Hudson Valley hot dog joint?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie