Hudson Valley Elementary School up for $25,000 Grant
One Hudson Valley elementary school is in the running for an amazing upgrade.
This past fall nominations began for a national contest with Dannon Yogurt. Across the US, students and families nominated their school to be a part of a contest with Dannon to win a $25,000 grant. The money would go to build a fitness playground at the selected school.
When nominations ended one Hudson Valley school made the cut. The Chancellor Livingston Elementary school, in the Rhinebeck Central School District, needs our vote.
Voting for the Dannon Community Fitness Grant begins Friday, January 5th and runs until January 31st. You get one vote per email every day. All you need to do is visit the Danimal Yogurt website and select Chancellor Livingston Elementary.
In an email obtained by The Wolf, it looks like they've started their own hashtag to get the community excited and ready to vote: #DannonsBestIsCLS.
The top four schools with the most votes will receive the $25,000 grant.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie