Hudson Valley Child Finds Bags of Drugs in Online Snack Order
A Hudson Valley child found bags of drugs inside a shipment of healthy snacks.
Jeanine Mulholland of Greene County told CBS 6 that bags of marijuana were packed on top of a box of snacks ordered online from Graze, a company that ships healthy snacks.
Mulholland's 11-year-old son actually discovered the drugs. Luckily, he called his mother before ingesting any of the marijuana.
"He said, 'Well, I don't think this is supposed to be in there,'" Mulholland told CBS 6. "It was sealed in bags, so when I got home I cut the edge of it to see if it was [marijuana], and it obviously was."
Mulholland also contacted Graze. The company ruled the box wasn't tampered with during packaging after reviewing footage of the box being packed, CBS 6 reports.
The Tannersville mom told CBS she called New York State Police on Sunday and authorities are investigating how the drugs got into the package.
- Hudson Valley Child Finds Bags of Drugs in Online Snack Order
- Shocking Number of Working Hudson Valley Struggles Financially
- Hudson Valley Man Admits to Taconic Road Rage Killing
- Cops: Armed Man Flees After Sexually Abusing Hudson Valley Woman
- Woman Wins $1 Million at Hudson Valley Casino
- Mold Closes Hudson Valley School For At Least 6 Weeks
- Mold Found at 3 Hudson Valley Schools