Have You Seen How Vibrant Downtown Wappingers is Now?
I've got to say that I was one of the first to complain about the traffic in Wappingers Falls this summer but it was definitely worth the minor inconvenience.
Have you been through downtown Wappingers Falls lately?
I travel through 9D every day during my commute to Poughkeepsie. All summer long there was construction on Main Street. My eyes were so fixed on road work signs and heavy equipment that I failed to see the progress being constructed around me. As we learned weeks ago, the construction was part of a project to help rebuild Wappingers. The newest additions include bridgework, extended sidewalks and even light posts.
It wasn't noticeable to me until I drove by at night. It didn't look like the same town. I remember how dark the town was at night. The new work really makes Wappingers more lively.
Will Wappingers Falls become one of the best night spots in the Hudson Valley?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie