FBI: 2 Hudson Valley Heroin Dealers Arrested
A pair of alleged Hudson Valley heroin dealers were arrested after police say they were found with over 200 bags of heroin.
On Wednesday, Port Jervis police, along with New York State Police and the FBI, arrested 27-year-old Stephanie Reis and 22-year-old Raymond Rivera, both of Sparrowbush.
At the time of their arrests, Reis was found with 159 bags of heroin while Rivera was in possession of 50 bags of heroin, police say.
Both were charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, a felony. Rivera was also charged with resisting arrest and criminal mischief, misdemeanors.
Both were remanded to Orange County Jail. Rivera in lieu of $100,000 cash bail and Reiss without bail pending action of the Orange County Grand Jury.
- Hudson Valley Woman Jumps Off Mid-Hudson Bridge
- 16 High-Risk Sex Offenders Move in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Bar Named 'Best in Upstate New York'
- New York School Bus Drivers Must Submit To Random Drug Tests
- Hudson Valley Teachers Among Highest Paid in United States
- Help Needed in Finding Missing Hudson Valley Girl
- Heat Warning Issued For Hudson Valley Until Late Wednesday
- Police: 2 Sold Drugs Outside Hudson Valley Day-Care