Famous Westchester Attraction Gears Up For Halloween
Do you really get in to Halloween? In Westchester County there is a display of over 7,000 Jack O'Lanterns on display, an old-time village, a Pumpkin Zee Bridge, a medieval castle, pretty much everything you could want and have a great time getting scared while doing it.
The Great Jack-O-Lantern blaze has about 90 minutes worth of activities for you to check out when you are there. Couple of tips. You are going to want to purchase your tickets in advance and arrive a little early, to allow for extra time to get parked. Oh, and bring a coat.
Here are the dates:
- September 28-30, 2018
- October 4-31, 2018
- November 1-4, 7-11, 15-17, 23-24, 2018
To put this event on every year, there is over 1,000 volunteers that get together to make sure that this years event surpasses last years. For more information and to get tickets, click here.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie