Driving Through Wappingers is Giving Me a Giant Headache
I don't even know what they are doing but they are really screwing up my commute.
Have you driven through downtown Wappingers Falls lately? 9D is a total disaster and it has been causing a lot of commuters like myself a big headache in the afternoon.
Does anyone know what they're even doing?
Are they working on sidewalks? Are they doing maintenance on sewers? Bridge work? Any information on what they're doing and when they'll be done would be great.
I was trapped behind a cement truck for 20 minutes the other day.
When HBO was filming their series last week, traffic was much worse.
If you have any info please let me know when it will be safe to pass through Wappingers again.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie