Chris Pratt Helps Albany Teen with Bucket List
Just a couple clicks can help an Albany teenager check off some boxes off his bucket list.
Jacob Monday is a 16-year-old from Clifton Park, New York up in the Saratoga/Albany area. Jacob is just like any other 16-year-old: he's a sophomore in high school, on social media and is a huge fan of the Marvel series Guardians of the Galaxy.
Unfortunately, Jacob is also suffering from a rare form of bone cancer.
According to a GoFundMe account, Jacob has decided to stop treatment after receiving tests results that showed the cancer has spread to his lungs and other cells.
As mentioned before, Jacob is a huge fan of Marvel Comics' Guardians of the Galaxy. So, Peter Quill himself--played by Chris Pratt--stopped by to hang out with Jacob.
Pratt posted on Instagram one of Jacob's bucket list goals: to get as many Instagram followers as he can.
Most of us are scrolling through Instagram at one point during our day, so following Jacob should be a relatively easy task. You can follow Jacob at J8ke.monday.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie