CDC: Beards Could Be Dangerous Amid Coronavirus
The beard game could be called off early for some of us during the coronavirus outbreak.
I picked a bad time to start growing a beard.
The United States is quickly getting prepared for more cases of the deadly COVID-19 virus. According to the New York Post, the virus has infected over 80,000 people and has taken the lives of over 2,000 worldwide.
With the outbreak spreading rapidly many are starting to wear medical masks. According to Fox News, The CDC has warned people against having facial hair like long goatees and beards can cause masks and respirators to be ineffective. The protective mask could not be properly sealed and fitted to the face with thick facial hair.
The CDC claims that a clean shaven face is the safest way to go. Some thin mustaches are appropriate.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie